Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Refocused - A Revived Fitness Journey

I have a confession to make, I have not been working out our eating they way that I should have been.  I am disappointed in myself, but I'm not giving up.  The most important thing you need to do when you fall down is to get back up and try again and that is what I am doing starting today!

I am renovating my lifestyle not dieting!  In order to be healthy you must think healthy and this starts with what you eat on a regular basis.  Being healthy is a mental challenge and requires you make your mind over.  So I made my mind over to make a change!

I went back to bootcamp at Fab Body Factory tonight and now I know how far off the path I have gone! So I am lacing up my Nike's and setting new goals.  Each small step forward is a victory and with the support I will receive from the wonderful group of women referred to as "TeamFabBody", I know I will succeed! Our team is led by Deanna Jefferson (a wonderful trainer) and her terrific assistant Nicole Gardner (who is a killer with the ab routines).  These ladies put together routines that are challenging but get you results and they cheer you on to make it to the end of each part of the workout.  Now that is motivational!

I am pumped and ready to go!  I know I may not be pumped to do too much moving in the morning but NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment